Our ultimate commitment is to our patients.
We are devoted to providing each and every patient with comprehensive and compassionate care. This encompasses all minor and major vascular conditions.
Many treatments are based in our office operating room/angio-suite where we perform a large variety of minimally-invasive procedures. Our office is conveniently located between John T Mather Memorial Hospital Center & St. Charles Hospital – both of which the NSVS physicians are on staff with.
Ahmad Bhatti, MD
- Medical School: UMDNJ – NJMS, Newark, NJ (now Rutgers New Jersey Medical School)
- General Surgery Residency: St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship: Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Vascular Surgery Research Fellowship, NYP/ Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Board Certified in Vascular Surgery
- Fellow of the Society of Vascular Surgery (FSVS)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Chairman-Past of the Medical Board at JT Mather Hospital
- President-Past of the Medical Staff at JT Mather Hospital
- Member of the Medical Board at JT Mather Hospital (2007 – 2017)
- Former Board Member of the Suffolk County Medical Society
- Former Board Member of the Mather Spine Center
- Member of the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY)
- Over 500 5* reviews online
- Theodore Roosevelt Award for community service as a physician
- Annual medical mission trips with Blanca’s House to provide surgical care to those who otherwise do not have access to vascular surgery
- Northwell Health Teacher of the Year award – 2020
- Best Vascular Practice 2019, Best of L.I.
- Recognized as top doctor Newsday
Dr. Bhatti has authored several textbook chapters, peer-reviewed journal articles, and has presented at national vascular meetings. He has personally supervised and trained many of the vascular surgeons at Mather Hospital & St. Charles Hospital in advanced endovascular/angiographic techniques. He is also active in mentorship and training of residents and medical students. He lives in Setauket with his wife and five children.
Norman Bennett, MD
- Medical School: Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- Internal Medicine Residency: Bridgeport Hospital-Yale New Haven Health, Bridgeport, CT
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible for Vascular Medicine
- Certified Wound Care Specialist (CWS)
- Fellow of the Society for Vascular Medicine (FSVM)
Member of the American Medical Association
Dr. Bennett’s practice focuses on wound care and non-invasive vascular medicine. His areas of expertise are venous insufficiency, peripheral vascular disease, and lymphedema. He also performs aesthetic medical treatments for spider veins.
Over 500+ reviews
“From the moment i called this practice thru all of my appointments the staff and dr were truly professional and amazing.”
“Wonderful, very personable, made me feel very comfortable from the beginning.”
“I would highly recommend. Dr Bhakti is careful to explain his findings and listens if I have questions. Office personnel are courteous and helpful scheduling visits.”
“I have been a patient of Dr. Bhatti since 2012, before he had his own practice. I followed him wherever he went and I’ve recommended all the old folks I’m friends with to Dr. Bhatti. I highly recommend him and his staff. Thank you all & good bless.”